Sunday, October 11, 2009

sometimes it's not really about what i want, but rather what you want. if i subject myself to you, i will try my level best; although quite shitty a magnitude, to comprehend and fulfil your needs. thing with me is that i lose my virtues and not say a thing about it whenever i put up with you, because that's what guys do.

sure, it's easy to get in a relationship, but i want to maintain it and you're not making it any easier for me. ie, plans with me can be put on hold, while others come first, consecutively. it would've been a different scenario if it happened occasionally. you'd expect me to be there for you when you aren't there yourself.

it's chaotic yeah, but i try to subdue myself to your principles, no matter how much i detest it, it's a give-and-take thing. sure, you have a short attention span; so do i. so does everybody else in the world. we just have more control over those sort of things. don't do upon others what you wouldn't want to receive from.

it's simple. sure, my tongue slipped many times, and i'm thankful that i'm still able to please you. i guess i'm lucky because i'm funny, otherwise, i bet things would end differently. maybe it's a test, i don't care. i never once doubted any actions, i believe in a reason. apparently yours involve avoiding any sort of confrontation.

regarding the usage of the universal four letter term of endearment, i think that you only use it whenever i'm able to please you in some way. to tell you the truth, i'm only standing by because you promised that you wouldn't break me. you tell me about your wants and desires. ever wondered why i didn't have any?

"opposites do attract, although there are tendencies of otherwise. nobody is perfect, but i think you define perfect"

i can't ... Stop writing emotional, sympathetic posts. Stop feeling like a failure. Tell when to say the right things or the right time to say them.

i can Shuffle. :D Sing chinese songs. :D

i won't Let go if i can. Give up until i have to.

i will Persevere if i am able. Hold on tight until it's time i became dispensable.

i shouldn't Post this. Think about this. Lose sleep over a matter of this nature.

i should Fall asleep right about now. Open my books soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 u ;(