Tuesday, September 29, 2009

from time to time, i do talk to people i have dated in the past. yalar, kinda sohai right? but what to do, make mistakes so you won't regret not making them, wondering the possible outcomes. anything's possible. so just by that principle, i've managed to emerge a less cynical person. :D

i'm sort of trying to figure out questions like, "was i a bad bf?" as we know, there's no right or wrong to anything we do, all that is needed is some justification. i guess it's part of getting over something for good in my case, letting go of something which should have been done with a long time ago.

anyways, things have been great; a lot less solemn, a lot less morbid. i'm in love with somebody who makes me feel the same way i feel about her. she makes me feel comfortable with myself and to some extent, forces me to be more expressive and public. hence, this post. albeit, my first somewhat happy post. ily <3

No comments: